So the other night I was kneeling down to say prayers with my mom and dad and before that my mom said grab your i pod and go put it away after prayers and so as I was kneeling down I kneeled on it and so now I am sad.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
My Sad Earphones
So the other night I was kneeling down to say prayers with my mom and dad and before that my mom said grab your i pod and go put it away after prayers and so as I was kneeling down I kneeled on it and so now I am sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O Maddie, Im so sorry. Maybe you could say a second pray for your earphones. Do they still work?
maddie a am so sorry maybe u could ask sant for another pair.
lov ya kenzie
Do you believe in Santa? Write him a letter & tell your mom that you want some new earphones for Christmas... & I bet you will get some:) Love you!!
SAD!! I hate it when i do things like that !! Then i am sooooo angry at my self
Post a Comment