Last week I told my mom that my shaving cream gave me a rash so she brought some new stuff home the other night so I really don't know what I was thinking but I put some on my arm and only shaved a line so then I showed my parents then I went and shaved the rest off but only 1 arm!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Me and my stupid thoughts
Last week I told my mom that my shaving cream gave me a rash so she brought some new stuff home the other night so I really don't know what I was thinking but I put some on my arm and only shaved a line so then I showed my parents then I went and shaved the rest off but only 1 arm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, this is Makenzie's cousin Jennifer! Makenzie said that you are her BFF!
(P.S. Hi)
Hello Maddie We all have weird thoughts and explain to me what u r realy doing! Lov ur blog it is so cute!!!!
lov ya
Kenzie ur bff
You should not have shaved your entire arm. Sorry about my comment on your dad's horn. There was not any words when I looked up your blog, but now there are! Love you.
Maybe you should shave the other arm too.
Post a Comment