I really had fun, we went to Bear Lake on Thursday. The reunion actually started on Wednesday but I wanted to go to young womens (which by the was awesome) anyhow Thursday we set up our trailer, then on Friday we went and played at the lake they had jet skis and a boat I mostly was in the water the whole time (of course) and it was really fun. Saturday was the ''big day'' we had a bubble blowing contest, jump rope contest, a fish pond, a sawdust scramble we played tug-a-war which was hard but fun then we had this amazing dinner. A little while after we cleaned up our trailer we went to the hot pots with JD, Catherine, Gracie, Gretchen. After that Gretchen went home with my mom and dad, Gracie and I went to JD and Catherine's cabin. It was really fun!
1 comment:
I am glad that your family loves to camp. We always have a good time when you guys are there.
Post a Comment