I have been at Lindsey's house this week. We have been having a lot of fun. We went to a rodeo to support Dean. I got to hang out with Leann and Lacey all night, it was great.
Lindsey has been helping with my "I am almost thirteeen" look. This is my new hair style I just got it cut today and Lindsey showed me how to make it curly with egg whites.
Leann did my hair wavy and we had fun experimenting with make-up.
Hi, it was so fun to look at your blog. I loved all the pictures but the one with your make-up and no glasses made you look to grown up. But I think it is really good to learn new ideas and methods. Lindsey is a sweet Aunt. Maddie you are loved by so many. Grandma Sharon
I am so jealous. I want to be there too!! You look darling. Oh, it makes me sad to see you grow up, but you are so sweet & fun. I am glad you are my niece. What a funny, funny, girl.
3 comments:
Hi, it was so fun to look at your blog. I loved all the pictures but the one with your make-up and no glasses made you look to grown up.
But I think it is really good to learn new ideas and methods. Lindsey is a sweet Aunt. Maddie you are loved by so many. Grandma Sharon
I am so jealous. I want to be there too!! You look darling. Oh, it makes me sad to see you grow up, but you are so sweet & fun. I am glad you are my niece. What a funny, funny, girl.
Post a Comment